This edit is for the gals. I get a lot of questions from lady readers about classic pieces that can take you from the office-to-Happy Hour and wherever may follow. Some of the chicest women I know dress transitionally – i.e. their day looks easily transition into evening appropriate “ladies night out”-style wear. This specific look is a NY classic… black on black on black on rose gold. And what girl doesn’t love a little variety?
1. All Saints Long Cardigan – Extends the silhouette (especially in heels) creating a “legs for miles” trompe l’oeil.
2. James Perse Relaxed Casual Tee – Simple basic that packs a luxurious punch.
3. Topshop Skinny Jeans – Every girl should own at least one pair of black skinny’s.
4. Elizabeth and James Solar Heel – Seriously killer shoe that can easily mesh into any neutral outfit.
5. Alexander Wang Marion Bag – A petite bag that keeps your purse from going full-blown Hoarders with “necessities”.
… To Night
6. DKNY Faux Fur Vest – Trendy piece that turns an ordinary outfit into an extraordinary one.
7. Rag & Bone Floppy Fedora – As a fan of menswear, you didn’t think I’d leave out something menswear-inspired?
8. 77 Diamonds – Every girl deserves to feel beautiful and these rose-gold heart stud earrings are an easy win for any look.