When it comes to my wardrobe, I’ve always been a fairly casual guy. On any given day you’ll find me in my weekday uniform: black jeans, a t-shirt, and white sneakers. That is, until autumn settles on the City and my sensibility takes a dapper turn. In fall, it is not uncommon to see me in my go-to combination of a printed button-down shirt, muted chinos, leather boots, and a slick topcoat.
I’m excited to kick off my fall style this season with Ted Baker. The iconic British brand, known for their luxury take on classic menswear silhouettes, has been a favorite of mine for a few years now. I’m particularly fond of their accessories – their boots and bags are some of the best chicest in the business.
If you’re looking to upgrade your wardrobe this fall, you’re in luck! Ted Baker is hosting an amazing deal TODAY: 25% off… no exclusions! That’s right – you’ll receive 25% off any of those must-own products as part of Ted’s Fall Customer Event.
Here are a few of my favorite products…
- This incredible checkered peacoat
- This wool and cashmere car coat
- This awesome red printed shirt
- A polo with mixed materials? Yes please.
- I love a slim white oxford shirt. Don’t you?
- These boots.
- Oh… and these boots.
- These, too. Because why not?
- I have this leather backpack and it absolutely rocks.
- I would take this green carryall weekender
- A classic satchel for a classic man.
- Finally, this ombré overcoat because it’s just so much yes.
SHOP MY LOOK: Ted Baker Pea Coat | Ted Baker Shirt | Ted Baker Chino | Ted Baker Boot