Last month, I went to Miami and got the beach bug. You know that unexplainable feeling that makes being inside unbearable … apparently, the only medicine for that is cloudless sunny weather and sand between your toes. That said, I’m making plans to take frequent day trips or weekend jaunts to some of the amazing spots in and around New York City.
I’ve made it a habit to keep a bag packed and ready when the travel bug starts to itch. Here’s what is inside my ‘Getaway Bag’:
1. Onia Stripe Towels – These towels are stylish without being over-the-top.
2. Onia Shorts in Orange – This swimsuit plays double-duty as a street short and swim trunk.
3. Onia Shorts in Floral – I think we all know I can’t travel without a little floral in tow.
4. Sebago Boat Shoe – Seriously one of the most comfortable, breathable shoes I own.
5. Coach Canvas Tote – This weekend bag makes getting out the door easy and organized.
6. Frends Headphones – On the train, by the pool, or in the sand, these headphones steal the show.
7. Tom Ford Sunglasses – Since it’s likely the only Tom Ford item I’ll ever get to own, I make these not-so-pricey sunnies a must.
8. Goorin Brothers Straw Fedora – When it’s hot outside, this bad boy keeps me cool. And look good on anyone, too.
8. iPad Mini – This miniature gadget keeps my life organized and stores all my favorite magazines for easy reading.
Want to shop my ‘Getaway Bag’ items? The good news is you can! MYHABIT has all the items in GREEN in stock starting today in their Swim & Sun Shop. Click Here to check it out!
Coach Tote / Frends Headphones / iPad Mini
—Disclosure: I received compensation from MyHabit for this post. All opinions here reflect those of Scout Sixteen.