[Photos & Video by
As spring blooms in New York City, the one perk I look forward to most when welcoming the sunny weather is restocking my wardrobe with some new seasonal favorites! I’m talking new uniform staples, in-the-minute accessories, and fresh grooming supplies. For the last few years, my one-stop shop has been The Shops at Columbus Circle – and I’m so stoked to announce my partnership with The Shops, where I’ll be on-hand to bring you the latest and greatest along with a few fun events!
Last week, I got the chance to stop by The Shops at Columbus Circle with one of my go-to gals Lainy Hedaya (y’all know her from her wildly successful platform, Haute Inhabit). We had the opportunity to explore some of our favorite retail therapy spots at The Shops and even dine in style along the way!
If you’re a New Yorker, you know The Shops at Columbus Circle. If you’re a visitor to New York City, then you need to know The Shops at Columbus Circle. It truly is a one-stop shop where you can browse the latest fashion trends at stores like BOSS , J.Crew, Thomas Pink, and Robert Graham, or stock up on seasonal essentials at favorites like TUMI, Sephora, Williams-Sonoma, and The Art of Shaving. If you’re feeling famished, award-winning hot spots like Bar Masa, Ascent Lounge New York, Landmarc, Porter House Bar and Grill, and more offer a tasty variety that can satisfy any palette.
As part of our shopping day at The Shops at Columbus Circle, Lainy and I were tasked with selecting our favorite items found at The Shops this spring. As you can imagine, I was like a kid in a candy store! It was a challenge to pick just a few of my favorites, but without further ado – here are my Must-Have Spring Items for any Man of Quality:
- Coach ‘Baseman’ Printed Sneaker – These splendidly gritty sneakers are part of a collaborative collection with pop surrealist Gary Baseman. With the graffiti-style print, they’re on trend (and comfortable) enough to wear all spring!
- Ted Baker ‘Loyaal’ Leaf Print Shirt – This shirt just screams spring for me! I love the modern take on a traditional floral print with the repeating leaves and birds.
- BOSS Two-Tone Crewneck Sweater – The second I saw this beautiful coral-and-olive sweater at Hugo Boss, I was in love. It’s an adventure outside the normal scope of spring colors, and can be dressed up with a white button-down for work or dressed-down with a pair of jeans for the weekend!
- Thomas Pink Striped Knit Tie – I usually reserve wearing ties for the more intimately special occasions in my life (like weddings) but after seeing the knit ties at Thomas Pink, I think I’ve been converted! I love that a piece like this helps me polish up without sacrificing my casual edge.
- Robert Graham Blue Linen Blazer – With spring soirées just around the corner, this incredibly soft linen blazer from Robert Graham is the only tool you’ll need to knock garden party style out of the park!
- The Art of Shaving ‘Lexington Collection’ Shaving Set – Every guy of quality needs a set like this in his grooming arsenal. I was drawn to this one most because it was named after The Art of Shaving’s first NYC location on Lexington Avenue. The badger hair brush and swiveling-head 5-blade razor make this the ultimate shaving experience!
Well, there you have it! The must-have items for any man of quality. If you want a closer look at these items or you’re just ready to start upgrading your wardrobe for spring, head on over to The Shops at Columbus Circle! I’ll be on-site on April 29th from 12PM-4PM EST hosting The Shops’ THE SPRING EDIT event where I can walk you through some additional favorites! Hope to see you there!
I can’t thank The Shops at Columbus Circle enough for a wonderful afternoon last week. What a treat that was!